You may be asked to attend a multi-day training seminar as well as in-service training as provided. We ask you to volunteer one four-hour shift weekly with a one-year commitment.
- Verifies pregnancy tests
- Conducts patient medical history
- Maintains patient records
- Provides prenatal education
- Makes medical care referrals
- Conducts limited ultrasounds
- Documents ultrasound charts
- Presents the Gospel to patients
- Conducts follow-up calls
- Meets with clients
- Cares for their emotional and physical needs using a biblical counseling approach
- Answers phones
- Checks in clients
- Schedules appointments
- Files records
- Schedules volunteer appointments
- Coordinates all volunteer training, meetings, and special activities
- Assists with various campaigns
- Creates flyers for marketing needs
- Develops content for website and Facebook
- Commits to pray regularly for Eve’s Hope and its clients
- Meets quarterly for corporate prayer and fellowship
- Organizes donated goods
- Maintains inventory
- Assists with distribution
- Presenting “Decisions, Choices & Options (DCO): The Facts About Teen Pregnancy.” It is an educational presentation for high school students providing information about each of the options a young woman faces in an unplanned pregnancy.
- The goal of this program is to provide current, factual information and correct any misconceptions regarding any of the three options.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, contact us to learn more about training sessions and times.